- A £50 per vehicle non refundable deposit is payable at point of confirming booking, full payment to be made in cash on or before the day of the event. All credit card payments carry a charge of 3%.
- All our vehicles are strictly no smoking, eating or drinking other than what the company supply.
- Adequate time will be allowed for the journey or journeys, however the company will not be held liable for any delays which are beyond our control.
- The company hold no liability or responsibility for any restrictions relating to the vehicle or vehicles at the location.
- All our cars are cleaned to the highest standard, however the company accept no liability for clothing being soiled, damages or loss of personal possessions, luggage during hire.
- Our vehicles are maintained to the highest standard, in an attempt to make them as reliable as possible. However, in the unforeseen event of an accident, breakdown, puncture, traffic jam or severe weather the company accepts no liability nor responsibility for the consequences of such an occurrence.The company will however undertake whatever measures necessary to complete the hiring, which may, at the companies discretion, include providing an alternative vehicle which may or may not be of the same description. Where possible a double journey if two cars are booked will be made until we can get a replacement vehicle to you.
- There is a cancellation policy in place, however as we offer several products the cancellation will be individual to the booking. Please contact me directly for further clarification.
- All prices quoted are based on a maximum of 3 hour hire for church weddings, or 2 hour hire for registry office weddings unless otherwise arranged. Civil ceremonies are based on one way journey to location.
(As a complimentary gesture we will wait up to 45 minutes to enable the bride and groom to have photos with the car). Where hire exceeds the time the company reserve the right to charge a waiting time for each car. This charge will be payable to the driver directly, charged at £30 per vehicle, per hour.
- Please be aware when booking our vintage style vehicle due to the mode of suspension some people may find this ride not to be as smooth as a modern day vehicle.
- The hirer will be responsible for any damage caused to the vehicles however caused by the hirer or the hirer’s guests and any repair cost will be paid in full.
We at Hamish Mair Chauffeur Services Limited wish to give our customers a first class service, at a fair price with terms and conditions which are to protect both parties.
It is our desire that your special day goes as smoothly as possible. Please check all details and times as the company is not responsible for any incorrect information. The company reserves the right to amend or alter these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice.